Monday, October 7, 2013

General Conference

October 7, 2013

This week we had the opportunity to listen to conference. It was the best ever! I watched the Relief Society broadcast in Spanish and that was an experience.  I like it more when I can hear the actual people speaking, but it’s neat cause sometimes the people that are translating get touched and start to cry as they translate. This is kind of neat cause it just shows that it is so powerful.  The words that we hear they do come from prophets of God and they are what we need to hear today and in our time. I can’t wait till they are out in print so I can read them!

All of you reading this I challenge you to go watch the conference http://www.lds.org/general-conference/sessions/2013/10?cid=HPFR100413105&lang=eng because it what God wants his children to know right now and we are all his children and he loves us. Sorry this letter is short I am running low on time. I’ll be sure to write a better letter next week. 

Hermana Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment