Monday, June 17, 2013

Baptisms Planned

June 17, 2013













So exciting news Ruben and Jorge are getting baptized the 7th of July and I am so excited for them! This week has been good. We had some really neat lessons with our investigators and I got to extend the baptismal invitation for Ruben and it went so well he said, “I would love to”,  how neat is that! This week we went on splits with one of the leaders of the sister missionaries’ and she was sick so now I have a nice cold but hopefully I can recover soon because there is no time to rest.  There is lots to be done and people to help.
Last Monday we visited Santa Lucia. Enjoy the  pictures of my adventures.

So challenge to everyone this week read the General Conference talks. They are so amazing. I love reading them and I learn something new every time.


So here is a shout out to my Dad.
I'm a little more grown-up now, but I'll always be Daddy's little Girl!

So my dad is probably the best dad out there (sorry to all the other dads) but he really has been a role model to me and an example to me my whole life. I am so thankful he has been a righteous example to me and has protected and taken care of our family. Love you so much dad!





So yesterday was my companion Hermana Rivera´s birthday we had a fun day and celebrated her birthday at the house of our mission leader. He is great and helps us do our job more efficiently. She turned 23 and she really is a great comp. I really enjoy learning from her and we really teach well together. WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR RUBEN AND JORGE they are progressing so much and are excited about their baptisms.
Well I hope ya’ll have such a great week. Know that I love you so much!

Hermana Jennings

Nighttime in Santiago




No comments:

Post a Comment