Monday, June 23, 2014

World Cup Soccer

June 23, 2014

So this week Chile played Spain and won what who would have thought. So that same day we go out to work and we had to wait 2 hours for a bus so we just sat at the bus stop in the middle of nowhere singing “Beautiful to Him”(Herman Diaz memorized is in El Golf cause I played it so much and we have it on our cell phone) and we screamed CHI CHI CHI LE LE LE VIVA CHILE at all the cars that passed by.  People were hanging out of the windows with flags and horns and all that jazz it was like that time we were in Paris mom after someone won and it was awesome. We finally got to our city and had a great lesson with Carla -  her father died last week. We taught the Plan of Salvation.  Hermana Diaz was so great in this because she really knows the pain Carla is going through because her father just died in January.  I know that she was sent here for a reason to help Carla through this time. I don’t know how she does it but she pushes through and we help each other along this path called life.

My love kolipoki. He is a stray dog that lives in our neighborhood and I wish I could take him home with me. He loves me and I don’t even feed him haha Dad he reminds me of King. I would say kolipoki is a real dog that’s for sure.

Hermana Jennings

my beautiful pirque! I love it out here, the peace the tranquility. The people that are like family right after you get to know them. I am going to miss this place. My little piece of complicated heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment