Monday, June 2, 2014

Last Changes

June 2, 2014

 So first I have to break the news that I had changes. Hermana Huber left me sad day right L  she went to my old zone and my new comp is Hermana Diaz, the sister I lived with in El Golf haha funny huh? We are going to kick butt these last 6 weeks together. Well this Sunday, fast and testimony meeting, Hermana Huber sang as her testimony and Hermana  Gabriel got up and was like,  “I felt inspired to say this. If you aren’t a member of this church and you felt something special during Hna Huber’s song - that is the spirit and it is testifying to you that this church is true and that this is where you need to be.  Paola the Pareja (girlfriend?) of Andres who wasn’t sure about if this church is true, whereas Andres wants to get baptized after they get married this month! and stops smoking.... Well she leaned over to me and was like I felt something special inside during Hubers song - it was like I felt a happiness and a warmth.  I told her that was the spirit that was God telling her that this is where He wanted her to be and that He wants her to have an eternal family (they just had a baby).  It was so neat.


I am going to miss Hermana Huber but I know that I am going to love Hermana Diaz it is nice to have a new comp that I already know so we can just go to work!

Well love ya’ll


Hermana Jennings

No comments:

Post a Comment